Returns and Warranty
Returns & Warranty
30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy:
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from VersaMe.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any Product (as defined below) purchased on VersaMe.com in accordance with the terms below, excluding any subscriptions.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a return authorization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must return the Product to VersaMe to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The return authorization number must be included along with your returned product.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Products purchased in November and December can be returned through January 31 of the following year or 30 days from the date of purchase, whichever is longer.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to VersaMe.
- If you return Product to VersaMe (a) without a return authorization from VersaMe or (b) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, VersaMe retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
Limited Product Warranty:
VersaMe warrants to the original purchaser that your Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and you purchased your Starling product in the EEA, the warranty period is two years from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). VersaMe does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. VersaMe is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use. This Limited Warranty does not cover software embedded in the Product or the services VersaMe provides to owners of the Product. Refer to the Software License section above and VersaMe’s Terms of Service thestarling.wpengine.com/legal/terms-of-service respectively, for details of your rights with respect to their use.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by VersaMe within the Warranty Period, VersaMe will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by VersaMe itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to VersaMe, Warranty Department:
8936 Northpointe Executive Dr.
In accordance with applicable law, VersaMe may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit www.support.versame.com.
This Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for VersaMe that can be identified by the “VersaMe” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) VersaMe services other than the Product, (b) non-VersaMe hardware product, (c) consumables (such as batteries), or (d) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product. This Limited Warranty does not apply to a Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not a representative of VersaMe or if the Product is inserted or installed in a casing not provided by VersaMe. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply to damage caused by: (a) use with non-VersaMe products; (b) accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by VersaMe or with improper voltage or power supply; or (d) service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of VersaMe. No VersaMe reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Consumers in some jurisdictions may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods. Such rights are not affected by the warranties in this Limited Warranty.